What can I expect from a Confidence Coaching session?
Each Confidence Coaching session is custom designed to encourage your success. You may want to choose from the following components to begin your work. Some actors choose a single hour-long session. Others work for several months perfecting their “Audition Craft”. (PATA Members, be sure to inquire about the PATA audition prep discount).
- The seven “scenes” of an audition and why they are important
- Monologue coaching for character, flow, and precision
- BioMechanical Singing® techniques to quickly solve vocal challenges
- Full video of your confidence session within 24-hours to refresh what you learned
- Work with a voice coach who is a professional audition accompanist
- Prepare your music so your accompanist can to support you.
- Best practices for call back preparations
- Coaching, accompanying, and vocal instruction for show preparation
David Leander Hastings
With more than 40 years as a full-time professional musician and artistic director, David has a diverse skill set. In addition to being one of the area’s premier audition coaches, you are welcome to to inquire about any David’s other skills:
- Performance coaching for speakers
- Voice lessons: All levels, ages and styles
- Piano lessons: Classical, Broadway, jazz. All levels
- Transposition, Orchestration and Transcription services
- Career Coaching
- Music Directing
- Recording Studio
- Strategic Planning and Project Management